I opened three more Bup Box packages today, and this batch was small but useful.
First up was a pair of reading glasses. Next, I pulled out a memory card, which is always handy.
Finally, I opened a shapey package with a rod sticking out, and I was convinced it was some kind of window cleaner. Nope. It turned out to be two of those cat‑hair remover tools you use on sofas. And they work great.
Check out the video to see everything up close, and be sure to visit Heather from I’m in a Zen Garden State of Mind to see what she got in her half of the box: Heather’s latest Bup Box haul.
If you want more unclaimed‑mail chaos, explore my other Bup Box posts.
@authorlauradeluca Unclaimed Mail 📦 from @bupboxes - Sunglasses 🕶️ & Memory Card- Check out @I'mInAZenGardenStateofMind to see what she got! #unclaimedmail #mysteryboxes #unboxingvideo #unboxing #haul ♬ original sound - Laura Deluca

0 comments:
Post a Comment