While I was off work for a few days, I took the kids to the mall in Deptford, NJ for back‑to‑school shopping. We stopped at Poshmark, and they had these little mystery figure boxes where you’re guaranteed two figures for the price of one. Since Spencer is a big collector, we figured the $20 gamble was worth a shot.
Heather from I’m in a Zen Garden State of Mind happened to be over when we opened it, so she jumped in, and Spencer provided full background commentary.
The two figures we pulled were:
Dong
Spy Family
We never heard of Dong, but Spencer was happy with the Spy Family girl, and this pink haired beauty is now on his shelf. It was definitely a different kind of mystery box to open, and even though one figure was a miss, it was still a fun adventure.
@authorlauradeluca POP MART Mystery Box 📦 #mysteryboxes #unboxing #anime #collectibles #unboxingvideo ♬ original sound - Laura Deluca

0 comments:
Post a Comment