Sunday, July 25, 2021

Top Five Vacuums on Amazon

With four kids and five pets in our house, my vacuum gets a work out almost every day of week. It's important that I choose one that can handle big messes, but I also expect it to last for the long haul. When it comes to longevity and suction power, these five vacuums are my top 5 picks for the best vacuums available on Amazon.

#5 Dyson V10 Total Clean


My number five pick for vacuums is the Dyson V10 Total Clean. This vacuum is compact with excellent suction power. My favorite part about it is the sleek design. Although, I like this Dyson and all it has to offer, the $500 price tag is a little steep for my taste.




The Samsung Jet 90 is another cool option if you're in the market for a vacuum. I'm a fan of the turbo action and it will definitely provide you with a superior clean, but there an awful lots of parts involved. Its also $649 which is pretty steep for a vacuum no matter what the brand.

At $279.99, the eufy by Anker is getting more into my price range, but again there are too many small parts to deal with. I tend to lose pieces if there are too many. The cannister is also a little smaller than I like. I would have to empty this one ten times before I had my whole house clean.


The Orfeld is one of my favorite and the most affordable of the list at only $110.  The detachable mini-vac makes it perfect for cleaning cars and other tight spaces. The sleek design makes it easy to store. This is the vacuum I'm getting for my daughter to take with her to her college dorm.

#1- ORFELD Cordless Vacuum

Last, but far from least, my favorite vacuum on Amazon right now is the Orfeld Cordless Stick Vacuum. While not a traditional brand, this vacuum  has all the same feature for a fraction of the price. The really unique thing about this vacuum is that it's completely cordless. Going up and down stairs is much easier, and for once, I don't have kids and pets tripping over the wire or stepping on it and preventing me from moving forward. It really is much easier to get done when you're wireless. Here are some other excellent features.


  • Works on hard wood floors and carpet
  • Multi-purpose + Multi-function Accessories
  • Pro-Max Filtration+2 Additional Hepa
  • Low Noise And Super Quiet
  • Cost-effective+1 Year Warranty

You can find the Orfeld Cordless Stick Vacuum exclusively on Amazon. At only $169.69, its also a steal compared to its competitors

So there you have it! These are my top five picks for the best vacuums on Amazon. Have you tried any of them? What are some of your favorites? We'd love to hear your comments below.

0 comments: