Friday, August 22, 2014

LeapFrog “Child Executive Officer" Gives You a Sneak Peek at #LeapTV


***This post is part of a sponsored campaign with LeapFrog and MomSelect. All thoughts and opinions are my own.***


Leap Frog has made all the difference with my children. My now fourteen-year-old daughter learned how to read before she started Pre-K thanks to Leap Frog. Ten years later,  my youngest daughter is well on her way as well. She loves her Leapad and all the games she can add to it, many of which include her favorite characters. She thinks they're just for fun, but I know they are also educational. 



If you love LeapPad as much as I do, I have some great news. LeapPad will soon in introduce something completely different! LeapPad TV, a video game system designed just for kids which will be available on 9/2! Most of the details are still under wraps, but the LeapFrog “Child Executive Officer" is ready to give you a little sneak peak. Just check out the video below.





If you want to learn more about the great products from LeapFrog, be sure to visit their website. You can also follow them on face book to keep up with the latest  promotions. Give your kids a head start on reading and check out LeapFrog today.


1 comments:

Lex said...

I love leapfrog products. They really have something for all ages. My son has a Scout Puppy and he loves it.