Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spice Up your Day With Oregon Chai Tea









Before I had four kids, I used to stop at a big coffee house and get chai tea at least a few times a week. Now it's no longer convenient or affordable to spend a fortune in coffee shops. I've tried a few powered versions, but it just wasn't the same. I thought I was going to have to give up my love of chai tea altogether, except for an occasional indulgence. But recently I discovered Oregon Chai, a company that has created a delicious, concentrated chai tea that I can have shipped right to my door anytime I want.




For my review, I received a variety of products to try out including a carton of  Oregon Chai Tea Latte Concentrate in both the regular and sugar free varieties. Unlike most at home mixes, this concentrate is a liquid. Preparation is easy. Whatever your mug size, you just mix in half Chai Tea and half dairy or non dairy milk and then heat it up. That's it! And each and every time you will get the perfect cup of hot tea.  This Chai Tea tastes just as good, if not better, than anything I ever bought at a coffee house. When it comes to the sugar free version, you can't even tell the difference. Once summer kicks in, you can also enjoy your Chai Tea cold. It's a wonderful indulgence that is fast and easy to prepare, tastes great, and won't cost a fortune.



If you prefer regular Chai Tea over a latte, the tea bags would be a great choice. Each box provides  twenty bags just right get a single cup of spicy, hot tea. This is a great way to warm up on a chilly day or soothe a sore throat. If you have a Kuerig, you can get the same great product in pod form.



  Oregon Chai is available in several fantastic varieties including original, decaf, sugar free, vanilla, peppermint and more. One 5oz carton runs around $5.50 and makes two gallons of fresh, delicious tea. I used to spend that much on one cup! You can also save even more money by buying in bulk. Six and twelve packs are available. In addition to the concentrates, they offer mixes that are perfect for days when you're on the go.  If you are craving something full of flavor that will warm you inside and out, give Oregon Chai a try. To see all they have to offer, visit their website. Also make sure to visit their face book page to keep up with new products and promotions..


0 comments: