Friday, December 20, 2013

Holiday Guide - Urban Halo



URBAN HALOS GO FROM PRESCHOOL DROP OFF TO THE GYM OR VICE VERSA!

***
Urban Halos Make the Perfect Stocking Stuffer for the Fitness Gal in Your Life

Do you live in a home with a multitasking, sport enthusiast ? Someone who is always on the go and busy with mama duties, yet strives to be stylish while out for a run or on the way to spin class? This holiday season grab a selection of urban halos for stocking stuffers. Urban halos are the newest fashion trend for women who like to keep their hair pulled away from their face during a hard workout. Or are you a Secret Santa for a special someone who loves to work out? These unique head bands are an affordable gift idea that this is fun and fashionable. They are completely no-slip, no-headache, no sweat!

Urban halos come in a variety of prints and solids that will compliment any wardrobe. They can be worn at home for a casual day, drop off the kids at preschool and hit the gym without sacrificing fashion.

My Thoughts
Until now I have absolutely despised head bands!  They have never fit my head and they've always slipped off half way through whatever I was doing. Having long hair, the headband falling is utterly annoying.

Trying the Urban Halo I was skeptical because of all the bad luck I've had in the past. I was pleasantly surprised when the halo stayed where it was put! I was so happy that I didn't have hair falling in my face as I was trying to put makeup on and that it actually helped tame my wild mess the whole day! Quite honestly I can not wait till spring when I can wear the halo while I'm working my horses as that's the time that I seem to have more problems than not with my hair getting in my face!

These would make the perfect stocking stuffer for the runner, marathoner, workout fanatic, or just any one you want to pamper! Take a look at their website to see which headbands you like but my personal favorites are Patina and the solid black. You can see a few of the options below!

You can also follow them on Facebook



0 comments: