Tuesday, October 8, 2013

One Month of School Lunch Hacks your Kids Will Love



With two kids in school and two more heading there next year, making lunch is getting more and more complicated.  Sometimes I think it would be easier to buy lunches, but I  like to know what my kids are eating. Healthy snacks and whole grain breads are an important part of their diet. I want them to have the energy to get through the school day. But after the first few weeks, peanut butter and jelly gets boring and I'm on the look out for some original ideas.

 Coupons.com is there to help. They've created a shopping list of tasty lunch options that will keep both you and your kids happy and save you time in the process  For tons of great ideas for school lunches that you can purchase in just two shopping trips a month, check out the Infographic below. You can also download the printer-optimized PDF version: Free Printable Menus for School Lunch Ideas (5MB).







1 comments:

Janet said...

My son just started junior high and for the first time is on school lunch. He is always hungry. I might just have to switch back to home packed. I just have to have a good plan or all he does is grab junk!

Thanks for the suggestions.

Blog on
Janet