Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Review: SafetyTat

**Product was received in exchange for a honest review**



It happens more than we like - sippy cups, backpacks, school supplies – they get lost, never to reappear.  I thought you might have editorial interest in this new parenting find.

Anywhere Labels by the ID Experts at SafetyTat are brand new uber-durable and attractive labels - personalized with a name and an optional phone number.

Anywhere Labels are dishwasher, washing machine and microwave safe.  Available in a variety of colors and patterns in tag or adhesive form, Anywhere Labels will help keep track and identify possessions with ease.


Our Thoughts
When our kids go back to school, as a parent you worry about them loosing certain items. At least I know that I worry about them loosing things like their lunch box, tupperware and water bottles. As they get older we worry about the kids loosing things like their cell phones and other more important things. These SafetyTat labels are great for making sure that these kind of items are returned home! 
These are like the labels we were sent.

SafetyTat sent us some labels to try and I was quite thrilled to be trying them because I send water bottles with my two oldest boys to school. These labels have been fantastic in identifying their water bottles and making sure that they get home. The labels also have my cell number on them so that if need be someone finding the lost item(s) can call me. They hold up well in the dishwasher. They are not like stickers at all. I would highly recommend these labels for any use you can deem appropriate! 

You can go to the SafetyTat website and see the other fabulous products they have to offer! 


***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. The opinions expressed in the review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: