Thursday, January 20, 2022

Get Prepared for Spring with this New Camping Essential!

 


Getting outside is so important for your body and mind. Step out for a walk, go camping at a local site, or relax in your backyard. You won't need to worry about getting rid of pesky bugs with this new camping essential by, Katchy! Make the most out of the outdoors with the Katchy Duo: 2-in-1 Automatic Indoor Insect Trap. 

Katchy’s safe Automatic UV Light indoor insect trap with automatic sensor is meant for catching fruit flies, gnats, and mosquitoes. With 3X Trap Power, the UV light and removable scented bait pod attract the fruit fly, gnat, or mosquito. The fan sucks it in while the sticky glue boards trap it. Easily place in your home kitchen, office as a decorative, stylish piece. No more ugly traps or flypaper. Set close to insect-ridden fruit, plants, or trash bin. For best results, use it at night or in the dark.

What's included:

Katchy Duo Indoor Insect Trap

AC 110 Wall Adapter

4 Glue Boards

Tech Specs:

Power Input: 6W (12V, 500mAh)

Weight: 1.10 lbs. / .5 kg.

Height: 7.5 in., Width: 5.0 in.

Diameter: 5.0 in.


My Thoughts:

One of my pet peeves during the Spring and warmer weather months is mosquitos, gnats, and flies! It's so tough to find products on the market that not only draw them in but also help with getting rid of them. Flypapers are such a pain to deal with and zappers can be dangerous if you aren't careful. When I got the Katchy Duo, I was so excited to try it out! I finished up my cooking one night and noticed a couple flies around the kitchen. I immediately loaded the trap with the glue board. I then filled the scented bait pod. After plugging it in I noticed the fan was relatively silent and had a couple settings for power, as did the UV light. Even the gentlest setting proved to be effective! The fruit flies were gone within the hour. I was so impressed! 

Not only did I love that the trap was nice and quiet, but it was also a great size that didn't get in the way. I found the design to be sleek and nice, and it made a great night light as well. It was easy to set up and helped keep my kitchen clean. I'm looking forward to bringing it with me for camping trips and bonfires in the Spring and Summer months. I can see this being a new essential in my life! I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to keep their home and outdoors bug-free!

   

Connect with Katchy:

Website Instagram Facebook Twitter Youtube



1 comments:

Change AOL Email Password said...

I simply tell that you have written an excellent and unique article. I hope you intend to continue writing more informational articles. Thanks for sharing such a nice blog.