Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Magformers... The Best Blocks for Kids (and Adults)



Magformers Basic Plus 14pc Set

Create 3D structures from 2D nets with Magformers Basic Plus 14Pc Set. Build with 4 Squares, 8 Triangles and 2 Inner Circle Square shapes. Create houses, towers and our ‘magic ball’. Learn to build using combine, roll and pull-up techniques and see what your imagination can create! Build along with the step-by-step instructions and develop color and shape recognition, fine motor skills and problem-solving ability. The original and authentic Magformers. Perfect for brain development, critical thinking and STEM education. Follow the Step-by-step educational idea booklet for ideas and instructions. Each geometric shape contains magnets that never reject, so you’ll always hear the Magformers click. When playtime is over, use the magnetic power to simply stack and store. MSRP: $24.99; ages 3+.

My Thoughts 

There is no other way to say this, but we are obsessed with these blocks. Since receiving them, I have now gone out and bought the fireman set, and a wonderful starter set that I found. My son plays with these for hours, I play with them, my husband plays with them. They have quickly become a whole family favorite. The other day my son and I made a structure flat on the ground and when I lifted the pyramid in the middle the sides all connected together as I lifted it and suddenly i had a tower. It was so satisfying and my son thought I had preformed a magic trick. I love watching the mind of a three year old build things and figure them out. His creativity with these blocks astounds me. There are so many different sets to choose from and build your collection on their website. They have even come out with Paw Patrol and Shimmer and Shine sets. These toy sets have won many awards including being a finality for the Toy of the Year Award.   

They are good quality, brightly colored plastic with strong magnets that click together. They make the most satisfying noise when they click together. It makes clean up such a breeze and I keep them all in a small trunk. They all come with manuals to help you with different ideas for construction. The boys also just get creative on their own. They have a line of vehicle sets, animal sets, educational, motorized, themed, etc. They also have many STEM approved sets as well. These really are the greatest toys. 

 Connect with Magformers



Website          Facebook        Twitter        Instagram       Pinterest        Youtube


0 comments: