Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Product Review: MadeGood Snacks



Looking for good snacks that fit my diet is a hard task sometimes. So many snacks are filled with GMOs, Soy, or dairy. That's why I am always on the hunt for something that will fit my diet and let me have something on the go.



MadeGood snacks are vegan, organic, and also free of many common allergens, including Soy. The brand has several different varities available, perfect for different tastes. They have Vanilla Crispy Squares, Chocolate Chip Crispy Squares, Mixed Berry Granola Bars, and Chocolate Chip Granola Bars.

My personal favorites of the bunch were the Chocolate Chip Crispy Squares. The chocolate flavor is obvious, yet subtle enough to not be overpowering. It's a real comfort food type of snack, as it reminds me of an old favorite treat. They're (along with the Vanilla Squares) are the bulkier of the bunch, which makes for a satisfying snack.



The Granola Bars were quite a bit smaller than the squares, yet still good for a pick-me-up when one needs a mid-afternoon jumpstart. They're also chewier than the squares, so they're a good choice for people who prefer something that is softer and melts in your mouth. The mixed berry also includes great mix of vegetable extracts alongside the berries.

I'd recommend them, for sure, and not just for kids' lunch boxes. Check the MadeGood website to learn more about them, their mission, and the other varieties available. If one buys all four of these varieties, they can also enjoy $10 off a Mabel's Labels personalized school label pack.


0 comments: