Sunday, July 21, 2019

Thesis Beauty all-natural deodorant review.

From celebrities making the switch to natural deodorant, to how-to’s on detoxing armpits, underarm health is all over the news this summer. But not all-natural deodorants are created equal, and that’s why Thesis Beauty’s award-winning organic spray-on deodorant is making waves.

At Thesis Beauty, we believe in using only the best ingredients nature has created. Named Best Deodorant by Healing Lifestyles and Spas, our unisex deodorant harnesses fresh botanicals like organic peppermint, eucalyptus, and lavender to keep skin feeling fresh and smelling great. 100% vegan and cruelty-free, our products NEVER contain synthetic chemicals or harmful artificial preservatives and additives.

My Thoughts:


Ever since I read about the harmful effects of antiperspirant, I have been a user of all-natural deodorants. The only issue is, there are so many brands. Finding one that works for me has been a bit of a challenge. My skin is very sensitive. Some brands on the market have given me rashes, dry patches, and discoloration. When I heard about Thesis Beauty and their award-winning formula, I knew I had to try it.

First and foremost, the packaging was beautiful. Such calming colors and the bottle was so pretty. You could smell the delicious essential oils right when you open the box. If you're someone who loves a good fragrance in your deodorant, you will love Thesis! The scent is earthy and welcoming.

Upon using the product, I was thrilled. It's wonderful and truly works. The smell lasts and the formula easily fights the odors of sweat no matter where it is on the body. I had no harsh reactions thankfully. Spraying this product on verses the stick method I'm used to was so much easier during my morning routine. I would highly recommend Thesis to our readers!

 Here is some info from their site:

YES: Made from Organic Ingredients • Non-GMO • Preservative-free • Vegan • Hypoallergenic • Made from globally sourced organic materials

NO: petrochemicals, mineral oil, petrolatum, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, detergents, palm oil, synthetic fragrances or dyes - or any synthetic chemicals whatsoever.

Ingredients:
Organic Cane Alcohol (Ethanol)
Organic Witch Hazel Extract
Organic Vegetable Glycerin
Organic Lavandin Essential Oil
Organic Lime Essential Oil
Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Organic Petitgrain Essential Oil
Organic Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Organic Rosemary Essential Oil
Organic Geranium Essential Oil
Organic Tea Tree Essential Oil
Organic Lemon Essential Oil

Connect with Thesis Beauty:




0 comments: