Friday, December 14, 2018

Holiday Gift Guide – Colgate Oral Products





I have always found in my Christmas stocking, a new toothbrush and toothpaste. As far back as I can remember, they were a part of the holiday tradition. Along with trinkets and treats, having a new toothbrush was a useful item! 


Colgate has introduced a new toothbrush kit I just had to try! The Colgate Essentials Daily Toothbrush and Toothpaste kit features the trendy ingredient in oral care – Charcoal! The charcoal is blended in the toothpaste and infused on the bristles of the special toothbrush. I thought it would be a deep black color paste, but I was pleasantly surprised to see a lighter gray color. The paste and the brush work together for deep gentle cleaning with micro polishing to safely remove stains. As a coffee drinker, I am thrilled to have a chance to try this combo. I like the fresh mint taste! It is powerfully minty! Using the kit daily is as simple as regular brushing. After a few days use, I could see a brighter smile. I will continue to use this toothpaste kit as it really seems to work. I think it will take more usage to really get the brightness I am hoping for. My husband has been using the toothpaste too without the special charcoal brush and has noticed a significant whitening as well. This is a great new oral care product that we will continue using. 






The Colgate Essentials Kit can be found at Walmart! 






A powered clean! The battery powered toothbrush is a slim and lightweight toothbrush. The shape is easy to hold and simple to control. Regular usage has been shown to remove 5 times more plaque reduction. The spinning brush is gentle on the gums. The brush head is replaceable when needed. I like the 2-minute timer. The suggested brushing time is 2 minutes and the brush automatically shuts off at the 2 minute mark. The head itself is compact with soft bristles. This is a powerful brush! It uses sonic vibrations at 20,000 strokes per minute. It makes my mouth feel tingly! The shape is ideal and does not feel bulky when using. It is compact enough to take while traveling. The batteries are standard AAA size that can be replaced as needed. 

Think about adding a practical gift of oral care in your holiday stocking. Look for these products at your local Walmart. 

Watch the smiles glow! 



0 comments: