Saturday, November 4, 2017

Fun with Fidget Spinners - Book Review







Who can forget the Pet Rock and the Beanie Babie Craze. Seems every generation has its own fad. Today it is the fidget spinner. Fidget spinners are one of the best sellers for children and adults alike.

Is there more you can do with a fidget spinner? How about some tricks?

Fun with Fidget Spinners is a spinner guide with many tricks and activities geared for more excitement with a basic fidget spinner.

I enjoyed the section detailing what fidget spinners are and the different types available. There is a section for spinner maintenance which offers helpful tips. The colorful photos detail the activities and the many tricks. As for the tricks, some of them make a lot of sense. They are easy to perform. Other tricks, I am not so sure about. The book writing is comical with a fun spin (no pun intended). There are 50 "SUPER COOL" tricks and activities inside.

I have a couple different types of fidget spinners myself. It is a mindless gadget for idle hands and I find myself spinning it often. Now I can attempt a few tricks for added excitement.

The book is easy to understand. The writing is good for young adults to read. Most of the tricks are achievable although some of them, I think are just for comical reasons.

This small size book would make a good gift for the avid spinner in any family. Order Fun with Fidget Spinners online or from your favorite book seller.





Disclosure: No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. Gratis product was received in order to write my honest and unbiased review. The opinions above are my own and were not influenced in any way. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: