Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Summer Must-Have for Keeping the Family Safe While Outdoors.



With summer upon us, and Zika virus still top of mind, we need to think about protecting our skin (and our kids) from mosquitos and other insects, especially when taking part in outdoor activities like camping, hiking, BBQ's, pool time and much more.  US Organic offers an anti-bug spray that is safe for the whole family.  They also offer an indoor bug spray that can be used on pillows, blankets, tents and much more. 
U.S. Organic’s Anti Bug Spray is one of the leading bug repellent brands on the market:
•        Certified Organic by USDA                                
•        Kid Safe
•        DEET Free
•        Does not contain synthetic chemicals or alcohol
•        Made in the USA and not tested on animals
•        Offers long-lasting protection from mosquitoes carrying Zika virus, Dengue virus and West Nile virus diseases
•        Refreshing herbal scented fine mist spray that isn’t sticky
•        Comes in 2 sizes, 4 fluid ounces and 2 fluid ounces (approved for airplane travel)

•        Indoor option perfect for pillows, blankets, tents and more.

My Thoughts:


I have been looking for an effective and long lasting bug spray for quite some time. I have gotten bitten up terribly by mosquitoes the last few summers. Already having allergies, my bites would swell up so badly and the itch would be horrible. This summer, I have been dedicated to finding a product that works for me.

I have to say, U.S. Organic's Anti Bug Spray options truly impressed me. The oils are organic, the product is not sticky on skin, and the bottle sprays a fair amount each time. The smell of both the indoor and outdoor forumlas is strong, but it begins to wear off quickly. I liked to spray it outside, rub the product in, and then go about my night. So far, I have hardly been bitten at all when I wear this. The staying power is fantastic too. I spent quite a few hours outdoors this week and have had no troubles. Being someone who loves being outdoors, especially during the warmer months, this is a blessing! Plus, it is safe to use on children and DEET free as well, making it even better! 

The kit that I received came with an indoor, outdoor, and travel sized outdoor formula. I have never seen an indoor formula before which really intrigued me. I like to use that on any sort of indoor furniture that I often take outside. The travel sized portion has been in my purse and works just as well as the full sized choice. All the products are lightweight and easy to use. I would highly recommend it!
Connect with U.S. Organic: 



0 comments: