Monday, July 4, 2016

Green Blender Monthly Subscription Box


Green Blender is a fun monthly subscription that sends you all of the ingredients you need to make five healthy smoothies. The box arrives jam-packed with fruits, veggies, herbs, spices, and a variety of other ingredients. The box is sent via overnight mail to ensure freshness, and it is well-packed to protect it from the elements, which is especially important this time of year. I am happy to report that all of my fresh ingredients arrived in perfect condition and in better shape than most of the fruit I get at the store!



The theme for June was Pie-In-Glass Smoothies, and all of the smoothies included were just as tasty as that sounds. The box comes with every single ingredient you need, as well as detailed instructions on how to make each one, and some general tips on improving your smoothies overall. The five recipes in the June box included:

Blueberry Walnut Cobbler
Lavender Pluot Refresh
Apricot Island
Chocolate Maple Almond
Coconut Apple Mint

I had a great experience with Green Blender. One of the things that I really love is that I can try really unique smoothies. I always see recipes I want to try online, but once I get to the store and calculate the price of the ingredients, I always back down. With Green Blender, you get just enough for  one smoothie, and if you don't like one, you aren't stuck with a bag full of herbs or veggies you won't use.  I also really enjoyed the diverse selection of smoothies. Some were fruity, some more earthy, but they were all delicious and very unique. Each batch made enough for me and my two teenagers to share.



If you want to try some fun smoothies without spending a fortune on ingredients, this is a great box to try! To learn more about Green Blender or to get a sneak peak at the July box, be sure to visit their website or follow them on social media.



Connect with Green Blender

Website      Face Book     Instagram    Pinterest    Twitter   Tumbler    Google +




0 comments: