Thursday, August 20, 2015

Cleaning Done Right with The Renegade Broom




When was the last time you talked about a broom other than to say "Hey, can you hand me the broom?"

Probably never – brooms haven’t changed much in the last few hundred years...until now.

And they have serious curves.

The Renegade Broom, which will launch its Indiegogo campaign on August 18th, has curved bristles rather than straight. This allows it to pick up dirt and debris in one pass rather than multiple sweeps, making cleanup faster, easier and without a full-on sweat – leaving you more time to spend with your kiddos. From the innovative makers of the Handy Camel, the Renegade Broom is currently one of Germany’s top-selling home products, as the Fritze Outdoor Broom.  Picking up 90% more of the dirt that traditional brooms leave behind, the Renegade Broom also works wonders for pulling pet hair out of the carpet.


My Thoughts

When I first took the Renegade Broom our of the box, I wasn't sure I would like it. The handle was a lot shorter than what I'm used to, and I thought it would hurt my back to use it. However, this wasn't the case at all. The smaller handle is surprisingly easy to maneuver, and actually gives you more control over your motions than a longer handle. It's the bristles, though, that I really fell in love with. The curved bristles make sweeping a breeze. They really get into all the corners, and pull everything from crumbs to dust-mites out of hiding.  I used to have to go around the corners with a small brush and dustpan because my old broom just couldn't cut it. With the Renegade, the whole job is done with one broom in a fraction of the time.

The Renegrade Broom arrived in two easy-to-assemble pieces.  Simply screw the brush to the handle and you're ready to go. This makes it easier to order online. I am extremely happy with my Renegade Broom, and I doubt I'll ever want to go back to traditional brooms again.  If you'd like to learn more about the Renegade, be sure to visit their website or check them out on Indiegogo.



0 comments: