Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's Day Gift Guide - Stoneridge Orchards Cherries



Stoneridge Orchards has been growing their own Montmorency Cherries in Washington State for over three generations. The company offers tart cherries on their own (perfect for baking!), and dipped in dark chocolate or Greek yogurt that are perfect for Valentine's Day, as well as a variety of other delicious items.  Stoneridge Orchards dried fruits never contain any artificial colors or flavors, hydrogenated oils, sulfates or high fructose corn syrup.



My Thoughts

Cherries are my favorite fruit. They're delicious whether they're picked fresh or dried. I love cherry ice cream, cherry pies, cherry tarts, and cherry juice. If cherry is in the title, you can be pretty sure I'll gobble it right up. I didn't think I could possibly love cherries anymore than I already did, until I tried Stoneridge Orchards dried cherries. Their selection of dried cherries are a delight to your taste buds and the perfect compliment to a variety of recipes.



Montgomery Whole Dried Tart Cherries - Deliciously tart, you can just pop these in your mouth by the handful. They are a healthy snack for kids or adults. In addition, they are a great  ingredient to add to cookie dough, green salads, or even chicken salad.



Montgomery Chocolates Dipped in Dark Chocolate - These are heaven in a bag. Luscious cherries and rich dark chocolate--what more can you ask for? These are a special treat anytime of year, but would be especially nice for Valentine's Day.



Chilli Lime Cherries - As much as I love cherries, I wasn't a big fan of these, but this is just my personal taste. I don't like any foods that are even a little spicy. However, if you like chili-lime seasoning, I'm sure you'd love these.



Montgomery Cherries Dipped in Greek Yogurt - These are just as amazing as the chocolate. The combination of cherries and yogurt will make you feel like you're indulging in a candy snack, but it's really good for your all around.  I think these were by favorites from this batch.

These are only a few examples of the delicious products available from Stoneridge Orchards. They have a huge selection, including organic varieties.  To view their full line or find a location near you that sells them, be sure to visit their website or follow them on face book.



0 comments: