Thursday, February 12, 2015

Beauty Must Haves from Goodebox





I love trying out new beauty products, but not all of them are going to be a fit for every person. When you buy beauty products, they can be expensive, so you want to make sure they're worth the purchase price before you spend a fortune. GoodeBox offers a unique subscription service that allows you to sample a variety of full and sample size beauty products each month. For as little as $17 a month, a new selection gets shipped to your door, allowing you to sample some of the best products on the market and see which ones you enjoy the most.


received both the January and February Goodeboxes to try out and I was pretty impressed with the selection. The package is a little smaller than a shoebox, but it's packed with tons of  great beauty products.  Each box comes beautifully packaged and wrapped with pink tissue paper.  They also include information about each of the products and where you can find them if you want to order more. Here are a few details on some of the awesome items from January and February.


 January Box

SoapBox African Black Soap - I have actually worked with this company directly in the past. I love their soaps. They smell amazing, are made with all natural ingredients, and every time you buy one, a second bar is donated to a child in need. 

Green Leaves & Co. Organic Facial Oil - This is the natural way to fight acne. The formula is solid, but melts when you rub it between your fingers. A little goes a long way. Apply to problem areas and watch pimples disappear. 

Palmetto Derma Retinol & Peptide Infused Lifting Eye Cream - If you have wrinkles around the edges of your eyes or even if they just look tried and puffy, this is the eye cream for you. After just a week, I feel like I look five years younger.

Eslor Botanical Peeling Gel - This was an interesting product. You only need to use it a few times a week. Apply to skin and let it sit for a few minutes. Once you rinse it off, your skin will not only be softer and smoother, it will also have a healthy glow. 

Della Travel Bag - These handmade bags are the perfect way to store all the goodies from your GoodeBox. They are designed in beautiful African prints using only vegan materials. 




February Box 

Elegant Rose Boutique Mini Bath Bombs - These bath bombs are a luxurious treat. Drop one in the top and watch them fizz. They have an amazing aroma. The ones I tried has definite traces of patchouli, which is one of my favorite oils.

Real Beauty For a Cause Lotion Bar - Apply your lotion while you're in the shower. Vigorously rub the bar and apply it all over your body for the smoothest, most touchable skin you'll ever experience. All products are made with 100% natural ingredients. 

Lotus Moon Natural Skin Brightening Complex - This is some pretty fantastic stuff. Just apply a dab in the evenings and dull skin takes on a new glow.  

MSC Skin Care & Home Soy Candles - Even a sample size of this candle filled our house with it's sweet fragrance. They are made with soy, and won't create that messy soot like so many other candles. 

Wild Honey Apothecary Mask - A mask made with honey? You can't any more natural. It may be a little sticky to work with, but you can't argue with the results. Skin is soft and shiny after just one application. It's the bees knees. 

Ellovi Tinted Lip Butter - Keep your lips safe from the elements while still adding just a hint of color. I gave this to my teen daughter. It was a great choice for her because it's subtle but lets her wear a little makeup.

As you can see, this is quite a collection of awesome products.  You would probably pay more than $17 for just one of these beauty products in regular stores, so getting the whole stash for that price is an insane deal and the best way to try new things!  To learn more about  GoodeBox and all they have to offer, you can visit their website or follow them via social media.
 Connect with GoodeBox



21 comments:

Sandra Watts said...

Sounds like some great products. I'd like to try the Eslor Botanical Peeling Gel.

Tamra Phelps said...

I'd love to try some of these things. The Wild Honey Apothecary Mask sounds nice!

Unknown said...

I'mgoing to try one of these...

momo said...

These monthly boxes are so neat, I like the different things you get-

Shannon said...

What a lovely subscription box. The products all sound amazing.

Sarah Matos said...

This is my kind of subscription box! I like this new craze. Something for everyone.

Unknown said...

This is really a good way to sample products. It sounds much cheaper this way. Thank you for sharing

kymom13 said...

What a nice variety of products to try! Thanks for the introduction to a new box subscription!

laura rubenstein said...

I love these Goodie Boxes. They are such a great idea. Whether I wanna gift it to someone that is so hard to shop for OR if I wanna treat myself with a surprise box every month! Either way I love it!

rochelle said...

I would love to have one they look great

Unknown said...

What a great way to try different products!

anita said...

the goodie box looks interesting. I love how it has various products in there that you can test out.

An Apel a Day said...

That looks like a great box for you to enjoy!

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

This sounds like a fun box of goodies to receive.

chichijunk said...

I wish I was rich so I could order things. I've been a pauper for so long, I can't stand it anymore

jopb said...

This sounds like,some great beauty products. they are beautifully wrapped and with much mo than the subscription.

Sandy Cain said...

This looks pretty good I keep promising myself I;m going to check out beauty subscription boxes, but haven't yet. The price is right on this one, too!

Q said...

This is going to be perfect for my daughters,thanks so very much for sharing.

Buddy Garrett said...

This is great. My wife loves trying new beauty products.

Jerry Marquardt said...

I thank you for all the pointers and comments. I appreciate blogging with you, and look forward to building our relationship in the future.

lilyk said...

This subscription service looks very interesting. Thanks for sharing!