Friday, November 7, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide - EYN Smart Phone Case




 EYN cases can fit on most smartphones including the iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5/5S, and the Samsung Galaxy S4 Android phone. The Eyn cases (which stands for “everything you need”) are 5” x 2 3/8 x 3/4, and services as an all-in-one storage piece for cash, credit cards, keys, and of course, your smart phone. EYN has a built-in storage compartment that also serves as protection for your smart phone as well. Also included is a mirror inside, which doubles as a stand to rest your case while watching videos or playing applications with ease. Cases are available in many colors, and each includes a strap to go around your wrist while going out to functions or just going to the gym

My thoughts:

This is a great phone case.  It serves as a phone case and wallet.  And comes with a wristlet strap.  All you need to do is pull down the bottom piece that slides off, insert your phone, and that's it. This case has rounded edges that wrap around the edge of your phone.  So if your phone is to drop this serves as added protection again breakage.   The extra storage piece stays firmly shut.   
I use this case all the time.  It serves two purposes to me.  A phone case and small wallet/wristlet.  Whether I am going to the store, gym, zoo with my kids, etc.  I am able to put my Driver's License, credit/debit card and even some cash in it.  
I have the red Eyn case for my I phone 4S.  There are however other colors to choose from like, Purple,Turquoise, Pink, Black, Syrah and Chartreuse.    



 

0 comments: