Saturday, October 11, 2014

Tommee Tippee Pacifier Review




Tommee Tippee
Soothing products designed to settle your baby the simply intuitive way.
All pacifiers and teethers in the Closer to Nature collection are approved by babies. The symmetrical orthodontic nipple has been specially designed to help optimize baby acceptance so while your baby feels the calming sensation of satisfying his or her natural suckling instinct, you’ll feel reassured that they’re comfortable and safe.




Our Thoughts

Tommee tippee is functional and a life saver! I finally have a child that will accept pacifiers, and from the looks of it, he does not care what brand it is! I was worried he wouldn't take to the tommee tippee pacifiers since he was used to a different brand already, but my fears were unfounded. I opened the package and popped one in his mouth and he was a happy champ.

I was surprised at the size of the 0-6 month, they were smaller than I was used to (but then again, I don't have that much experience with pacifiers since this is my first child that would take one) but it didn't phase my son one bit. The designs are super cute, you can get plain or some that have designs on them like the picture above. Coolest of all, they have glow in the dark ones! Now how important is that in the middle of the night? I know I'm constantly losing mine so I keep two with me when it's bed time.

Tommee tippee pacifiers are great to use, my child is happy and that makes one happy mama!

Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, and Twitter !

Reviewed by Jackie


0 comments: