Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Unique Gifts from Heritage of Scotland



 I may be a full blooded Italian, but I think I was Scottish in another life. Though I've never set foot out of the States, I have always been drawn to all things Scot, especially men in kilts! If you're a highland girl (or guy) at heart, than you'll love the beautiful clothing and home decor at Heritage of Scotland.



 There are so many lovely things on the Heritage of Scotland website, but I was especially excited to see a collection of pagan themed items. My personal path leans heavily toward old European traditions. I am especially found of the legend of the Green Man, god of the forest. I instantly fell in love with Green Man Ornament.



He can even be paired with a beautiful representation of the Goddess or Green Woman. Both are made from solid pewter and are decor I know even my toddler won't be able to destroy. They look lovely sitting on my desk but will certainly make their way to my alter. I love this set and already have a ton of other items on my wish list.

Kilts

Tartan Dress

Cashmere Wraps



Pewter Tankard
Prices at Heritage of Scotland are very affordable, and in many cases they also offer free shipping.  The staff is quick to respond and very helpful. It does take a few weeks for items to arrive since they have to be shipped overseas, so just keep that in mind if you're planning to get a gift. You also earn points on every order called "airgid" which work just like cash and can save you tons on money on future orders. Right now, you can even receive 20% off armor and weaponry in honor of the victory of the first war for Scottish Independence.



These are just a few examples of the beautiful gifts you can find in this shop. To see all the fun products available at Heritage of Scotland, be sure to visit their website. To keep up with new products and promotions, follow their social media.
Face book 
Twitter
Google
Pinterest



4 comments:

rochelle said...

These are lovely love to wear this

An Apel a Day said...

I love all the details in their metal products.

VickieC said...

my son would love this,he loves wearing kilts and is going abroad this year and will wear one to a wedding

rj7777 said...

My husband is Irish which is close to the Scottish I believe. I am 1 eight Italian too. My great grandma was Italian!! Nice things. Rita Spratlen