Sunday, June 1, 2014

Wow Effect Beauty Review



CLEANSING MAKE UP REMOVER TONING UP

Active” cleanser which works deep down by eliminating any impurities and cleansing in a balanced way.

It doesn't upset the skin's hydrolipidic film or pH even during the cleansing process, as it prepares the skin for WOW Effect Antiaging Serum which is then able to act more effectively and quickly.






ANTI-WRINKLE MASK

The latest cosmetic discovery acts within 20 minutes of its application with visible anti-wrinkle results.

These results are possible thanks to the high concentration of original active ingredients, including Mandelic Acid at 10% concentration, the Innovative hydrating complex at 10% concentration and the Lpd vitamin at 1% concentration.






ANTIAGING SERUM

The revolutionary WOW Effect Antiaging Serum is a genuine compound of vitality and youth that helps to reduce the signs of aging skin, using a stretching process. It visibly minimises the signs of slack skin and fine lines thanks to its high concentration of innovative active ingredients, such as the Innovative hydrating complex at 5% concentration and Boto peptide at 1% concentration.

It adds firmness and tone to the face and neck right from its first application.





Our Thoughts

Wow Effect has some cool products. My favorite product is the cleansing makeup remover. I am horrible at removing makeup when I do randomly wear it. A couple squirts of this product, rub it around my face for a few minutes and rinse and I am all done. My face is not left super dry and itchy afterwards, which drives me batty. It does remove all the makeup except not so much with the mascara, it only takes about 1/2 of that off, but better than none in my opinion. Smells good too.

I have been using the anti-aging serum for about two weeks now as my moisturizer to test it out. This product also smells nice and spreads pretty evenly over the face, you really only need about one squirt. I don't have too many wrinkles on my face except maybe some slight ones around the eyes and mouth and I have noticed a small diminished appearance of these, so that is excellent. When I tried the anti-wrinkle mask my face really felt different afterwards, tight but not in a bad way, and not the itchy way you'd think. I did feel a bit glowy and "clean faced" afterwards. Overall I really liked these products, they are quick and easy to use and they did not irritate my skin either. 





Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Reviewed by Jackie




0 comments: