Sunday, June 1, 2014

Modes Sports Click Connect Travel System Review


The Graco Modes Sport Click Connect Travel System truly grows with your child from infant to toddler. It is 3 stylish strollers in 1 and provides 10 versatile riding options, and it includes the Graco SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat, holding your infant from 4 - 35 lbs. The reversible stroller seat allows your little one to face you, reclines flat to create an infant carriage and then converts to a forward-facing toddler seat. Convenience and comfort features include a lockable front-swivel wheel for increased maneuverability, one-handed standing fold, parent’s storage tray and adjustable canopy with UV50 protection.




Features

  • Includes the Graco® SnugRide® Click Connect™ 35 Infant Car Seat
  • 3-wheel design with a locking front-swivel for added maneuverability
  • 3 Strollers in 1: 1. Infant Car Seat Carrier, 2. Infant Stroller, 3. Toddler Stroller
  • Infant car seat attaches to stroller frame for lightweight portability
  • Reversible stroller seat allows baby to face you or world
  • Forward-facing toddler seat includes 3 leg rest positions
  • Removable child's tray and armrests for easy in and out
  • Stroller holds child up to 50 lbs. for longevity
  • One-hand standing fold with automatic storage latch
  • Parent's tray with covered storage and 2 deep cup holders
  • Convertible 3- or 5-point harness grows with your child


Our Thoughts

There are a lot of great features about this products, I'll just start down the list!

First, it was incredibly easy to put together. I had my husband do it, but after watching him I realized how simple it was and that I could have easily done it myself. He barely glanced at the directions either, it was pretty self explanatory (then again building things seems to be that way for a lot of men haha). Total time it took him to put it all together was about 5-7 minutes. I tried to time it. There is nothing we had to put together for the carseat, that came out of the box already for use except for adjusting straps to baby!

After we put the stroller together we stood back to look at our fancy work, only to realize we had no idea how the carseat was supposed to attach. With my previous stroller you put the infant car seat on top of the stroller. This added a lot of weight, and made it hard for me to see over (I'm barely 5ft tall), and maneuver. After a quick glance at the picture on the outside of the box all hubby had to do was un-click the toddler seat from the stroller and pop the carseat on in it's place. In it's place! It was honestly as simple as that, I laughed I was so amazed. 

Something else I want to do with this stroller is be able to go on a walk or light jog after baby arrives and I rest. We live in the Ozarks and there are rocks everywhere! Before I mentioned to my husband that this stroller should provide easy maneuverability I watched him push it across the yard and he commented on how well it he could push it in our yard and that I'd have an easy time taking walks with baby. Score!

My favorite feature about the Graco stroller is that when you are using the carseat/infant part of it the baby faces towards you! With my last stroller the baby faced out and I had that little plastic screen to look through (constantly) to check on baby or make sure the sun wasn't in baby's eyes. Very annoying. Here I can look right at baby to make sure he or she is just fine. I cannot wait to use this stroller.

This stroller also holds up to 50lbs. One good thing about being short is that you have short kids who don't weigh a lot. Not even my almost 8 year old weighs 50lbs. So if I'm having a particularly rough day during and outing one of my two daughters fall asleep I could easily plop them in the stroller and carry baby in a wrap. Very functional all around!

Another awesome feature is that when you fold the stoller up, it stands on it's own! You don't have to awkwardly lean it against any furniture or walls and worry about it falling over or smashing a kid walking by. The stroller has it's own "legs" to stand on when you fold it up, such a life saver! Everything that annoyed me about my last stroller this Graco stroller has solved.

In regards to the car seat, it is extremely safe which is most important when it comes to our children. The base is simple to put in the car and the carseat latches quickly and releases with a simple hand squeeze of the red trigger. I don't foresee any battles in my future of car seat & base vs. mom. Another simple, yet very lovely feature that will help moms keep their wits about them.

I love this stroller and car seat combo, it's lightweight, easy to move and pickup, easy to pack up, easy to change from infant to toddler, looks great, material is soft. All I need now is baby to put in it!

Buy yours here and don't forget to check them out on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

Reviewed by Jackie


0 comments: