Friday, May 2, 2014

Review: Share Brands headphones




    • Over-ear cushioning provides superior comfort for hours of listening
    • Comfortable over ear headphone wearing style ensures noise blockage, low song leakage, and great audio quality.
    • Supports almost all audio devices including iPods, iPhones, iPads, cell phones, PC/notebook and all devices with standard 3.5mm earphone jack
    • 25% of the sale price goes to one of Share Brands social causes
    • Blue Share Brands Products support Men & Children through ProjectAngelHeart.org





    Our Thoughts:

    What makes Share Brand headphones a great purchase? Not hearing from my son that he can still hear what's going on while listening with them! Not only that, but he was impressed with how stylish they are! These are used every day, whether attached to my laptop, his tablet, my cell phone, etc. He always has them, always!

    I love them for the fact that they support men and children's health! More products should give portions of their proceeds to support causes as such. I enjoy that when you purchase these, yes, they're a little more expensive, but you're helping others at the same time!

    There's a button on these that allows you to stop and play the music without having to turn the screen back on the device you're using. One click of a button on your headphones and you can pause and play at will. This isn't supported on all devices, it's trial and error really. Nonetheless, this is a fun and easy feature!

    These are great quality! The sound is awesome, and they are built well. A lot of headphones don't hold up well, but as I said before, my son takes these everywhere and uses them all the time. I haven't noticed much wear and tear on them.

    I'm sure that you will enjoy them just as much as my son does, and you may even get them for your yourself!

    To stay connected with Share Brands visit their social media sites. Facebook Twitter 

    Reviewed by Steph


      0 comments: