Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Refresh Skin Therapy Lactic Acid Gel Peel Review



{Re}Fresh Skin Therapy was created to put time in a bottle.
Our products can’t take you back to the time of the pyramids, but they can keep you from looking like you were there.
Our little bottles of time are also time saved: getting you professional results on your schedule and without a trip to the dermatologist.

Created in 2013 by a busy power couple from Boston with a combined 30 years in the beauty industry, {Re}Fresh Skin Therapy’s philosophy is real results from highly effective therapies which are safe and natural, for healthy skin. Our goal is to use only environmentally-friendly products and business practices whenever possible.

Lactic Acid 10% Gel Peel

For Dry, Dull Skin

Our gentlest exfoliator, Lactic Acid removes dead and damaged skin cells without irritation. Lactic acid also increases skin cell turnover and improves skin’s ability to retain moisture. Controls melanin synthesis and stimulates skin’s natural production of ceramides. Skin is left smoother and healthier.

* Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging
* Brightens skin tone
* Smoothes and softens skin

Alcohol Free
Paraben free
Phthalate free
No artificial colors, fragrance, or preservatives.
Vegan Friendly – All botanically derived ingredients, never tested on animals

Our Thoughts
I have never tried a peel before and I was nervous to try this one. Every time I hear someone say they've had a peel done their face is super red afterwards, dry and itchy. I have enough of those issues on my own, I don't want a product that's going to cause it too! In any case, I tried this the first night I got it and my face was very smooth afterwards. It didn't irritate my skin but made it soft!
The packaging it comes in makes it "feel/seem" like it is something a doctor ordered, it comes with a dropper (that fits the lid). It only took about two to three goopy drops to have enough to cover my face. It didn't feel like glue peeling off either once it was dry. In fact, it was very simple to rinse off, just a few face-fulls of water and it was gone. I repeat, there was no irritation at all and left my face feeling very clean. An enjoyable beauty product to have around.
Check out some of their other products below.
Moisturizing Cream

 Glycolic Acid 7.5% Peel

 Rose Glow Cleanser

Buy yours here !

Reviewed by Jackie

3 comments:

Lisa Garland said...

This is something that looks like it is worth trying. I turned 40 and I have noticed some new wrinkles forming, so I like that it reduces fine lines and wrinkles.

Amelie Parker said...

Thanks for sharing such a nice blog. For best skincare products visit Formulyst.

Joe Root said...

Interesting post! I really amazed to read the great information. You have shared best quality stuff in the content of the post. thank you so much for such an awesome blog post! Formulyst Review