Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: Sonic Adds New Master Blast To Menu

Sonic is America's favorite drive-in, and my favorite place to get ice cream! When I learned about their new "Master Blast" I was all over it! So many times you get stuck in the same rut of eating the same thing. I wanted to try something different!

I tried two of the six new additions to the menu, and quickly decided which of those two was my favorite. The new flavors are: Cookie Dough, Triple Chocolate, Turtle Pecan, Pineapple Upside Down, Banana Split, and Caramel Brownie. Being a chocolate lover I got Triple Chocolate, and I love a good salty and sweet treat, so I got Turtle Pecan as well.


The Triple Chocolate, is awesome! Chunks of brownies, and chocolate chips in your chocolate syrup smothered ice cream. It's a chocolate overload, no doubt. Anyone who loves chocolate is sure to enjoy this! I love that there is a perfect mix of brownies and chocolate chips.

My favorite by far, though, was the Turtle Pecan. Vanilla ice cream with salted caramel, chocolate chips and pecans. Heaven in my mouth. It is the perfect mix of sweet and salty, without being over done.

Sonic has always been top notch with their desserts, and their food in general. I am happy to tell the reader how wonderful the new Master Blast additions are! You are sure to enjoy them, as I did. This summer will be cool, thanks to these tasty ice cream treats!

Follow Sonic:
Twitter
Facebook

Reviewed by Steph

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so excited about my turtle pecan Master Blast! When I got home & started eating it, I was a little sad. It was vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips and about 2 pecans worth of pecans. 😢 It was still tasty, but I was a little disappointed. The 4 & 1 year old were happy and that makes things peaceful 😀