Saturday, March 15, 2014

Purex Supports The Make-A-Wish Foundation



Purex and Make-A-Wish

Make-A-Wish grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Kids say wishes give them renewed strength to fight their illnesses, and their parents say these experiences help strengthen the entire family.

Purex will pay a minimum guarantee of $250,000 to Make-A-Wish, but you can help make a difference and get the payment up to $400,000 by purchasing Purex liquid detergent or liquid fabric softener between February 1st 2014 and February 28th 2014. *

Be sure to stock up on Purex during the month of February as every bottle helps in our effort to support this great cause. Learn more about Make-A-Wish below and show your support by spreading the word – share this page with friends and together let’s make wishes come true!




My Thoughts

The older my kids get, the quicker they seem to destroy their clothes. While there isn't much I can do about holes in the knees of their jeans, I do try my best to get out tough stains. My older kids always come home from school with ketchup and mustard stains, and I think that baby  and formula is by far one of the hardest stains to get out of clothes. I have always been a fan of Purex to wash my clothes because it gets outs stains without having to pre-treat. Because to be honest, more often than not, I am just tossing clothes right from the hamper into the washer and I almost always forget to pre-treat.  And now. thanks to Purex Dirt Life my clothes are cleaner and whiter than over.

Purex Dirt Lift gives you the same stain fighting that you have come to expect with the Purex you already know and love, only it leaves clothes even brighter. It comes in both  Mountain Breeze scent that smells fabulous. I used it on some of my toughest set in stains, and was amazed to see the stains were gone completely after just one wash. I had thought I was going to have to throw away most of Willow's clothes between the combination of food stains and brown knees from crawling, but now I can save them for her little cousin. I tried the Mountain Breeze scent and its refreshing without being overpowering. Its really the perfect combination for clean, fresh smelling clothes.

To learn more about the Purex Dirt Lift and the full line of Purex Products, you can visit their website. To keep up with the latest news, be sure to follow them on  twitter or become their fan on face book.  If you love to keep your clothes clean and smelling fresh, than Purex is a company you definitely need to keep track of.





0 comments: