Sunday, March 23, 2014

Kohl's Daisy Fuentes 10th Anniversary Collection





Spring is in the air! The birds are singing and I'm ready to transition my wardrobe. When I start my spring shopping, one of the first places I visit is Kohl's. Whether I make the hour drive to the physical store or shop online, I always find exactly what I need for my whole family. There are dozens of beautiful styles to choose from, but take a look at these spring friendly sets from the Daisy Fuentes Collection. Daisy has been a part of Kohl's for ten years and the relationship is still going strong.

 Kohl's sent me on a little shopping spree and I was able to pick out six lovely outfits from the Daisey Fuentes collection. I'll share a few of my favorites with you today as well as some of the styles available online.  The first includes the Black Slimming Pants and 3/4 Knot Top.



I love this set because it's very slimming. The low cut to the top is sexy and the perfect way to show off a chunky necklace. The pants really do have a slimming effect. The form-fitting design is flattering to all figures.  A great piece to help complete this look would be the  Silver Tone Tassell Pendant.

 My second outfit again includes the Black Slimming Pants. They are so versatile they are easy to dress  up or dress down with a variety of tops. This time I paired them with the black and white Striped Blouson Top.



 This top is very billowy and great for new moms still trying to lose those last few baby pounds. It's very loose and airy. They work great with the slimming pants and it's a more casual look than the knot top.  A great accent piece for this set would be the Silver Tone Hammered Triangle Drop Earrings. They are simply yet elegant and very light weight.






My last outfit for this week definitely has a spring feel to it. Lots of light colors always make me feel like the season has really started. This set includes another Striped Blouson shirt in purple and white. I coupled this with a pair of white Favorite Ankle Pants.



 This set is great because it's bright and cheerful. I normally have problems with white pants because they can be see through or show your panty line which is a big fashion no-no, but these are well-made and show nothing except for the sexy curves you want people to see. To really make this set pop, try the Silver Tone Filigree Drop Earrings.



 Since my selection at my local store was limited, I also wanted to share a few of my favorite styles from online.  This lovely red Maxi dress is stunning all on its own, but pair it with a chunky bracelet like the Silver Tone Hammered Stretch Bracelet and you have something truly fabulous going on.




 Daisy also has some stunning options for Plus Size Beauties.  The white straight-leg jeans look fabulous with this Floral Blouse and the Tri-Tone Filigree Teardrop Charm Necklace adds a little extra bling.





With the  Kohl's Daisy Fuentes line, you can fill your whole closet with gorgeous spring fashions. From denim to dresses, they have it all under one roof and all for the best possible prices. To keep up with all the great products at Kohl's, be sure to check out their website or follow them on face book. Also be sure to come back next Monday when I share some more great styles from the Daisy Fuentes collection as well as giveaway for a $25 Kohl's gift card!


***Please note that I received a gift card to Kohl's to facilitate this review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way.***

0 comments: