Sunday, January 5, 2014

Safeguard Baby Soft Skin with Baby Mantra: Certified All-Natural and Organic Skincare






Parents go to great lengths to protect their precious little ones – child-proofing every edge, outlet and window. Safeguard your baby’s sacred bedtime bath with Baby Mantra, a new baby skincare line made of top quality, all-natural and organic ingredients. Lush formulations pamper mom and baby alike, without the harmful chemicals and carcinogens often found in mainstream products.

Baby Mantra products are: Natural Products Association (NPA) Certified, gluten-free, chemical-free, toxin-free and made in the U.S.A.
 Newborn Shampoo & Body Wash: An ultra-hydrating, low foaming wash pairs moisturizing coconut oil with antioxidant-rich aloe in a convenient 2-in-1 preparation. Guaranteed splashes and smiles! 8oz/$12.95
3-in-1 Baby Bubble Bath, Shampoo & Body Wash: A multi-purpose formula offers the light scent of lavender and the intense moisturization of aloe vera to leave your little one relaxed, tangle-free and snuggly soft. 12oz/$15.95.
Calming Massage Oil: Vitamin E and avocado, jojoba, apricot kernel, and grapeseed oils form a lush moisture barrier that leaves skin soft all day and lulls your baby to sleep each night. 4oz/$14.50
Calming Lotion: Infused with Vitamin E and aloe, this non-greasy formula quickly absorbs into the skin sealing in moisture. Lavender oil provides a light, soothing scent. 2oz/$4.99; 6.3 oz/$13.95
Availability: Walgreens, Amazon.com, Drugstore.com and Diapers.com.



My Thoughts

I love finding new organic products for my family, and I recently came across a great little company called Baby Mantra. Their hair and skin care products are made with only natural & organic ingredients. They were nice enough to send me a few of their products to try out. One of them is a bottle of their Calming Lotion . I have really enjoyed using this lotion for my baby.  It  leaves her skin feeling rose-petal soft.  The cream is gentle and safe for a newborn's skins. It goes on smooth and has no greasy residue. It comes in a nice squeeze bottle for easy access. The light scent is perfect for boys or girls and it  works well enough that I could use it on my own skin. Its also cruelty free is very important to me and my family.





I also samples the Bubble Bath, Shampoo & Body Wash. I love that this product includes all three in one convenient bottle. As a bubble bath, it creates generous bubbles the kids love to play in. As a shampoo, it leaves my baby's hair so silky and soft. Yet it's gentle enough that it doesn't burn her eyes or irritate her baby skin.  The calming scent is wonderful for a bedtime bath. It's soothing and it helps my baby drift  to sleep easily and peacefully. It  also conditions well. My daughter's long hair was tangle free and easy to comb after showering with  Baby Mantra. This  product, like all their skin care line, is organic and hypo-allergenic. 
 
To learn more about Baby Mantra and all the products they offer, you can visit their website. Also be sure to follow them on face book, twitter, and pinterest



0 comments: