Thursday, January 2, 2014

Introducing Crazy Cups - The World’s First Recyclable K-cup

 




Did you know thatover 5 billion K-cups are sold in the U.S. each year? That’s a lot of K-cups! It’s too bad standard K-cups are not recyclable.
Introducing Crazy Cups™,a brand new K-cup distribution company that is offering the world’s first recyclable K-cup!
Specializing in innovative, bold, and delicious new flavors unique to the K-cup market, Crazy Cups is launching its first six flavors in conjunction with the holidays. These flavors include Spiced Gingerbread, White Christmas, Italian Chocolate Cheesecake, Pumpkin Vanilla Crème, Jamaican Me Crazy, and Peppermint Chocolate Mocha.




Crazy Cups, which are designed to work in all K-Cup® machines, provide35% more coffee than standard K-cups and make the perfect holiday gift for coffee lovers!
Small gift box of 20 with this 25% coupon
Larger 35 count gift box with this 25% coupon
Or a large 35 count sampler pack with this 25% coupon
http://www.crazycups.com/index.php/crazy-cups-flavors-holiday-sampler-pack-35-count.html





My Thoughts

I almost always have a cup of coffee on my desk. I love different flavors and I love when it's fresh brewed. Last year, I finally got my hands of a Kuerig and it was one of the best investments of my life. There's nothing like getting a fresh cup of coffee anytime you want one. But the environmentalist in me had a hard time with the disposable packages. It seemed like a lot of waste to generate for a single cup of coffee. I even bought a reusable filter so I could use my own coffee, but that is way messier than I anticipated.  Finally, with Crazy Cups I found a way to satisfy by craving without impeding my conscience! Not only do crazy cups offer a delicious variety of coffees, their packages are the first on the market that can be recycled!

I received a few gift packs of Crazy Cups and they are impressive as soon as you see them. They are deigned with bright colors that catch your eye and a set up that is perfect for gift giving.  The gift packs comes with twenty to thirty different flavors. This was perfect for my family. With two teens and my husband and I all drinking coffee, it's not likely we'd agree on the same flavor. Now we can all pick the one we like and make it fresh one cup at a time. They are all awesome, but here are a few of my favorite flavors:


White Christmas –Coffee with rich notes of Caramel, Macadamia Coconut, Vanilla and Bourbon. This is Santa’s Secret Stash – what he drinks while eating your cookies!
Spiced Gingerbread –The aroma of Ginger, Cinnamon and Nutmeg wafts across the room. Like Hansel and Gretel, you’re powerless to resist!
Jamaican Me Crazy –Irie Mon. Da taste of Vanilla, Sweet Caramel and a hint of Rum. We be Jammin’now!
Pumpkin Vanilla Crème– Treat yourself to the flavor of Vanilla-Laced Pumpkin Pie topped with sweet crème!
Italian Chocolate Cheesecake – Need I say more?
Peppermint Chocolate Mocha – Peppermint, Chocolate, and Mocha. It’s more than coffee – it’s a party in a mug!

The cups offer the perfect serving size, making your coffee just the right strength every time you brew. My husband likes his coffee stronger, so he used the setting for the smaller cup and that worked perfect for him. When we're done drinking our coffee, we can take the containers and toss them right into our recycle bin with our bottles and cans. I am getting everything I want with Crazy Cups--a unique variety of coffees to please my taste buds and an environmentally friendly option. What more can I ask for?

If you would like to learn more about Crazy Cups and all they have to offer, including their wide range of flavors, you can visit their website. To keep up with future products, be sure to follow them on face book or twitter.   

 

0 comments: