Friday, October 4, 2013

Sweat Pants That Really Make You Sweat, from Zaggora Fitness

By Tara. *Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.*


First of all, I've tried these "make you sweat" pants before--the cheap kind you buy at the major department stores...and I've not been overly fond of them. Why? 1. Sometimes they don't fit, even though you follow the size chart. The last time I bought a medium and couldn't even put them on. 2. They smell funny. 3. Except for helping with elimination of extra water, they didn't seem to work.

I'm pleased to announce these pants have not disappointed me.

Zaggora Fold Over HotPants black exercise leggingsI received a pair of Fold Over HotPants, black, from Zaggora. My experience thus far:

-I used their size chart and it was accurate. I got a pair of pants that not only fit, but I must give major bonus points for the fact they have a built-in hip curve. These are made for a woman's body.

-I wore them on the treadmill and not only did a sweat a ton, but I felt more of a tingle in my muscles than usual.

-I hung them to dry after and they did not develop an odor.

-They cover more of the legs and waist than the store-bought ones.

Now for the more technical stuff.

-Zaggora fitness wear causes you to burn more calories while at the same, limiting your energy output. "When testing a group of 10 subjects exercising at a constant speed, data revealed that subjects in Zaggora Hotwear burned 9.7% more calories than subjects in standard exercise clothing during 30 minutes of exercise"
-Though it makes you increase your heat, it doesn't make you too hot.
"Both the UB Study and the ETS Study found that while an increase in heat generated by the body did occur while wearing Zaggora Hotwear, exercising in it is safe since core body temperature does not exceed acceptable exercise induced elevations."

Also of note is they recommend you leave the pants on for an hour or so after the work out as you will apparently continue to burn calories. How awesome is that?

Do I recommend trying these? You bet.

*Item received for review. No financial reimbursement.*

0 comments: