Friday, February 22, 2013

Renew Life Probiotic Product Review


Ultimate Flora Extra Care Probiotic 30 Billion is a high-potency, once-daily probiotic supplement formulated for those who want a higher culture count of good bacteria to help rebuild digestive health for relief of occasional constipation, digestive upsets and symptoms of irritable bowel.* This formula contains 30 billion live probiotic cultures per capsule and 10 strains of beneficial bacteria, including 18 billion Bifidobacteria and 12 billion Lactobacillus cultures to support both the large and small intestines.*

A Daily Probiotic Supplement That Helps:
  • Build digestive health*
  • Restore digestive balance*
  • Promote immune health*
  • Defend against digestive upsets*

Our Thoughts



These probiotics are great! I have been changing my diet for the past year now, and with these changes I have had to deal with some gut issues. I have taken probiotics from Walmart and Dollar General but they do not pack quite the punch that this brand does.

If I have any worrisome symptoms crop up I take an extra dose of probiotics as well as my other natural remedies and the issues subside within a day or two. I try to remember to take it daily, but I do the best I can. These are also helping my husband adjust to our new diet and repopulate the good stuff in our guts. They are also really easy to take, a bit bigger than “normal” sizes but that just means there is more of the good stuff. I am also appreciative of the fact that it does not contain wheat, gluten, soy, dairy or artificial ingredients.

I highly recommend this brand!


Reviewed by Jackie


**Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Laura! You are so smart. I've been having...let's just say unpleasant experiences in the restroom lately. This is a great idea for restoring my balance and making my gut healthy. I'm glad you like it and will have to give it a try!

Sam said...

I've changed my diet recently and have also been feeling some gut issues. Definitely going to give probiotics a try. Thanks!