Saturday, February 23, 2013

Bosley Professional Healthy Hair Moisture Masque Review




 Is your hair in need of a little extra TLC during these cold winter months? Now you can lock in moisture for a manageable mane all winter long with the Bosley Professional Healthy Hair Moisture Masque ($38.95). This deep conditioning masque is designed with all hair-types in mind and restores moisture and sheen to dull, dry, brittle hair. Safe for color-treated hair, this masque is ideal for thick, coarse or textured hair to keep those strands stunning!

 If your strands are in need of strength over moisture turn to the Bosley Professional Healthy Hair Strengthening Masque ($38.95). Perfect for those of us who mistreat our tresses, this masque deep conditions to liven up limp and damaged hair for shine that lasts! Bosley® Professional Strength™ Healthy Hair Masques are available at professional beauty salons, barber shops nationwide and Ulta.

 Our Thoughts

Bosley Professional Strength Healthy Hair Strengthening Masque

I have a ton of hair, lots of fine thin hair that gets into a tangled mess oh so easily. I was thinking this container was only going to last me maybe 4-5 uses because of how damaged my hair is and how long, but I was pleasantly surprised to see how just a little goes a very long way!

Upon drying my hair after the first use it was noticeably softer, and with the winter weather my hair is usually flying around all over the place but not anymore! I am not sure if it’s from this product or not, but I have definitely noticed that my hair is bouncier and just “happier” in general. It has been in a sad state with dying it but this deep conditioner makes me not have to worry about my hair looking frazzled anymore. It is also very easy to use, just put a dollop in your wet hair, work it around, let it sit five minutes and rinse, voila!

Reviewed by Jackie
**Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: