Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kahe Soda Review & Coupon for a Free 4 Pack!




My children love to drink soda, but I don't like giving it to them too often. Its normally loaded with sugar and who knows what else. Most of the ingredients on the cans are a foreign language to me. But recently I discovered a new kind of soda. One that I can feel good about giving to my family. Kahe is different from other brands because its made using only the best natural and organic ingredients on the planet like real fruit juice and natural sweeteners.




For our review, we were sent a few of each of the tasty flavors of Kahe to try out. The first is the Kiwi Fruit which was definitely my favorite. I have always loved Kiwis and to be able to have them in a bubbly drinkable form is an exotic and fun experience. The Bing Cherry is amazing also. It doesn't have that artificial cherry flavor that other cherry drinks have. This soda tastes just like real cherries. Finally, there is the Passion Fruit. This is a tropical paradise for your mouth! All the flavors were a big hit with my whole family. The kids loved them, and I can feel confident that I am giving them a soda that is better for their teeth and their bodies.  Kahe Soda uses only real fruit juice and all natural sweeteners like the Stevia plant to get you that sweet flavor you crave without all the calories. It is a natural and holistic sugar substitute. So when you are drinking Kahe, you are getting a low calorie, sugar free drink that is also kosher, free of preservatives and contains no high fructose corn syrup. 

If you would like to try Kahe for yourself, now would be a great time. They are currently offering a coupon for a FREE four pack of Kahe! Just visit their blog here to learn all the details and get your chance to try this amazing fruit flavored soda for free! This offer is only valid through 5/24 so hurry and get your coupon today!  To hear more about how great Kahe soda tastes, be sure to visit Rita's review over at One2Try. To keep up with the latest promotions be sure to become a fan on face book and sign up for their newsletter. If you are looking for a way to stay cool this summer, Kahe is the all natural way to go.




***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: