Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School Must Have - Simply Bags Personalized Lunch Bags Review







While I'll admit I hate packing lunches, I also like to know what my kids are eating. So most of the time I send them a packed lunch filled with healthy snacks. And, of course, they are packaged with reusable containers. My daughter has outgrown cartoon characters on her bags, but she does like to have something unique. Personalization is always a great way to go. At Simply Bags, you can get your kids adorable, high quality personalized lunch bags at prices that are in everyone's budget.






My daughter loves her insulted lunch bag. The thick insulation keeps  her food cool and fresh all day. The dark black color won't show dirt, which is great because we all know kids love to throw their things around.  The hot pink letters stand out in stark contrast and are really eye catching. The sturdy material will carry you  through the whole school year and the personalization ensures it won't get mixed up with anyone else's bag. And at $19.99, its an affordable option




In addition to the lunch bags, Simply Bags has a huge variety of other products that can be personalized. They have diaper bags, beach bags, cosmetic bags and more. If it comes in bag form you will find it at Simply Bags. You can choose from lots of different colors for the monogramming or in some cases items can personalized with photos.   Show your style and flare with a awesome bag from Simply Bags today.






***Please note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try in order to write a fair and honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced in any way. ***

0 comments: