Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Age Mama is About to be a Mama again!




Well, its looks like its finally time for my new little girl to arrive. Due to some complications I am on my way to the hospital to be induced. Of course, there's always a chance it won't work, but hopefully by this time tomorrow my  little Willow will be here and be healthy. Please keep us in your thoughts as she is coming a little early.  Once we are home and situated I will get back to blogging and pull any winners and post some new review/giveaways.

13 comments:

Crystal said...

Hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Eileen said...

I am a new follower, so dont know much about your blog or family but still want to wish you the BEST and safest delivery of your new little angel. Congratulations to your family!

ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

Natalie A. said...

Good luck! I hope all goes well! Thanks for your reviews and giveaways!

ShellyH said...

Will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Aileen said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hoping all goes well.

arobimom at gmail dot com

sharonjo said...

How exciting! Sending prayers your way for a safe delivery of a healthy and perfect baby!!

BNM said...

congrats! Praying for a safe delivery for you! Oh and Willow is such a BEAUTIFUL name!!!

Jess said...

Congrats. I hope all goes well. I was induced with my second (who is 6 months now) due to complications. I only was in labor 5 hours.... It was nice; hard but nice!

trishden said...

Oh Congratulations! I hope all goes well. Willow is such a pretty name. Please keep us posted and post some picture when you have a chance.

Tylerpants said...

Congrats & Good Luck! =)

Anonymous said...

CONGRAT!!!! Hope all went smoothly! LOVE the name you have chosen!
Angie
one4earth

jc said...

Willow is such a pretty name, CONGRATULATIONS!
yumihamano@gmail.com

Tamara B. said...

Congratulations and wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!