Thursday, January 28, 2010

False Alarm-No Baby Yet

Well, after a very long night of being poked and prodded in every possible way, the doctor decided not to induce me yet after all. They got my blood pressure to come down and even my blood work looked better than it had a few days ago. They still want to induce me, but they want to wait until Monday when I'll be a full 38 weeks. So in the meantime, I can draw a few more winners a get a few more reviews done. Unless of course, nature takes over and I go into labor on my own.


Aileen said...

Hang in there. Just as long as you and the baby are fine.

arobimom at gmail dot com

Julie said...

How well I remember being induced-;)

Take care

trishden said...

I'm glad to hear that everything is A-OK. Willow just isn't ready yet. I hope she comes naturally, being induced is no fun. I'll be thinking of you.

Jess said...

I am sorry you don't have a new baby in your arms right now. I will say I would prefer going into labor on my own instead of being induced any day. Best wishes momma and hope she comes out to meet you soon!

Anonymous said...

ah geez...sorry you had to go thru all of that...still sending good energy your way!

Anita DeFrank said...

Willow's just letting you know how strong willed she is. She'll come when she's good and ready, lol!

Seriously though, I agree with the others, it's so much better when nature takes over ;)

Good luck!