My latest batch from Once Upon a Mystery Box was, once again, all clothing. This round included:
- A navy blue sweatshirt
- Four pairs of shorts
- A black dress
The pants I passed to a friend, and the dress would've been nice if it didn’t smell like it was marinated in vinegar for three weeks. It reeked so badly I had to throw it straight in the trash. No amount of fairy‑tale magic was saving that thing.
My friend Heather from I’m in a Zen Garden State of Mind opened her half of the box and she might’ve made out better than I did. Check out Heather’s haul and see if her fairy tale had a happier ending.
@authorlauradeluca Unclaimed Mail from Once Upon a Mystery Box 📦 - Stinky Returns. Check out I'm in a Zen Garden State of Mind to see what she got in her half. #unclaimedmail #mysteryboxes #thisstinks #unboxingvideo #unboxing ♬ original sound - Laura Deluca

0 comments:
Post a Comment