Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Once Upon a Mystery Box — Final Batch of Duds

 This is the last batch from the Once Upon a Mystery Box I split with my friend Heather from I’m in a Zen Garden State of Mind. I had two packages left, and since one of them was a box, I let myself hope that maybe we’d get one item that wasn’t cheap clothing.

Nope. Both were very low quality shorts. At this point, I think it’s safe to say this box was pretty disappointing. Cute fairy‑tale branding, great presentation, but the contents were all Franklin, NJ return items. If you love mystery clothing hauls, maybe it’s your thing, but for us, this one was a miss.

Luckily, I’ve got a large Bup Boxes haul coming up that I’ll be opening with my mom and Fernando and I’ve got a box of 100 small packages from Fun Delivered on the way. I cannot wait to dig into that one!

If you want to revisit the earlier openings, check out our first Once Upon a Mystery Box post.



@authorlauradeluca Unclaimed Mail - Last Batch from Once Upon a Mystery Box 📦 #unclaimedmail #unboxingvideo #mysteryboxes #unboxinghaul #returntosender ♬ original sound - Laura Deluca

0 comments: