Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Michael’s Summer Mystery Box

 I grabbed one of the Michael’s in‑store mystery boxes for just $10, brought it over to my mom Maryann, and this haul was way better than I expected.

The box was packed with tons of plasticware and paper plates, which my office is always looking for. So that alone made this box worth it.

Then we pulled out some wood table décor that looked like juggling sticks. After the video, my mom asked to keep one “as a weapon in case anyone breaks in. Only Maryann would turn a craft stick into home security.

But the big winners were the pride boas. My mom modeled them like she was on a runway. She's becoming an internet icon.

There was a lot more in this box, so check out the video to see the full haul. This was best $10 I’ve ever spent on a mystery box.


0 comments: