Welcome to the first post in my new series where I test out apps that claim you can earn real money just by using them. Today we’re starting with one of my longtime favorites: Fetch Rewards.
Fetch is a free app that lets you scan your receipts to earn points, which you can then exchange for gift cards. It doesn’t matter where you shop — grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies, dollar stores, restaurants — if you get a receipt, you can scan it. Every receipt earns a minimum of 25 points, but the real fun comes from the bonus points you can get when you buy certain name‑brand products. And Fetch makes those bonus moments entertaining. When you hit a bonus, their little mascots pop up and act out tiny animated shows that kids will love.
My Experience Using Fetch
I’ve been using Fetch for about two years, and in that time I’ve cashed out $150, all from receipts I would’ve thrown away anyway. I always choose Amazon gift cards, but Fetch offers tons of options: restaurants, retail stores, travel, entertainment, and even Visa/Mastercard prepaid cards. You can also link your Amazon and Walmart accounts so Fetch can automatically scan your digital receipts.
Fetch also has:
Sweepstakes entries you can redeem with points
Referral bonuses when you invite friends
Special brand challenges for extra points
Seasonal promotions that boost your earnings
If you want to explore more apps like this, check out real‑money earning apps or jump ahead to the next app review.
@authorlauradeluca Want to make real money just for scanning your receipts? Download Fetch today! I already paid $150! Link: https://fetch.com/?af_reengagement_window=7d&is_retargeting=true&af_dp=fetch%3A%2F%2Fdiscover&shortlink=referralqr&source_caller=ui&code=H65F69&pid=Referral%20-%20QR%20Cod #appsthatpayyou #makemoneyfromyourphone #moneytips #freegiftcards #fyp
♬ original sound - Laura Deluca
Why Fetch Works
Fetch is one of the easiest earning apps because:
You don’t have to activate offers
You don’t have to clip coupons
You don’t have to shop at specific stores
You don’t have to track anything
You just scan receipts. That’s it. It’s simple, consistent, and fun, especially when those mascots start dancing. If you’re looking for a legit, low‑effort way to earn gift cards, Fetch Rewards is a great place to start. It’s beginner‑friendly, kid‑approved, and rewarding. Whether you’re saving up for holiday shopping or just want a little extra spending money, Fetch makes it easy. Stay tuned for the next post in this series, where I’ll test another app and see how it stacks up. If you decide to sign up, please use my link or invite code: H65F69.


0 comments:
Post a Comment