Thursday, November 25, 2021

Affordable Gifts for Everyone-2022 Calendars from Workman Publishing

 


This holiday season, there's one gift that's perfect for absolutely anyone on your list. Whether they hang it on a wall on place it on their desk, everyone needs a calendar. Workman Publishing has so many options, you can definitely find something for everyone on your list. These are a few calendars I picked out for the people closest to me who have a wide range of personalities. 

Your Artistic Daughter

My daughter is eleven and is testing out her artistic wings. She paints and sketches, but she wanted to try something new. This origami calendar gives her a fun way to try a new art project each day. 



Your Hippie Aunt

Any new age girl will love this 5-Minute Daily Meditations calendar. It gives you a little guidance to help you start the day off on the right foot.



Your Best Friend

This may not be perfect for everyone's best friend, but most of the people I spend time with are into crystals and tarot cards. They practice the art of Zen and welcome a daily reminder on how to stay focused. 


Your Grandmother

My grandmother sleeps with a bible beside her bed, but she doesn't often open it these days since the print is so small. These beautiful calendars offer a bible verse a day in bold print.



Your Co-Worker

One of my co-workers is a dog person. Her dogs are her children and she collects donations for the local animal shelter. Nothing puts a smile on her face like a cute puppy and with this calendar, she gets to see a new one every day. 

Your Mom

My mother has Victorian home and lives in a Victorian town. She's a fan of anything historical and this calendar helps her step back in time with the whimsical images. 

Yourself

There's nothing wrong with getting a little something for yourself. For me, the the beach is my happy place. I live at the shore but with this calendar, I get to enjoy an ocean view even when I'm in the house.


Follow Workman on Social Media

instagram | facebook | twitter | tiktok | pinterest | linkedin


0 comments: