Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Stay Safe with Canopus Masks - Get 10% Off Your Order!


No matter where you stand on the mask debate, they are something we all need for the foreseeable future. I work at a hospital, and even though I am in a clerical position and don't have face-to-face interaction with patients, I am still required to wear a mask. There are many choices out there, but remember that safety should come first. Sometimes simple is best. Canopus creates comfortable and efficient N95 masks which are capable of filtering at least 95% of non-oil based airborne particles while also allowing you to breathe easier.

The mask itself fits very well. It covered my nose all the way down to my chin perfectly. The texture was extremely soft, making it comfortable for both short or long hours of use. It was easy to breathe while wearing this mask as well which is important when they are required for the nine-to-five grind.My favorite aspect of the mask was the adjustable ear straps. I have had a horrible time getting masks with ear straps that fit. Most of them are too long. That, in turn, makes my masks ride up my face and they need to be adjusted. This is ultimately putting me in danger of spreading germs. The adjustable straps were easy to use and allowed me to have a looser or a tighter fit around my face in no time  If you need masks for  work or your daily activities, Canopus are a safe, comfortable, and affordable option.

***Discount Code***
If you'd like to make a purchase from Canopus, now would be the perfect time. New Age Mama readers are being  offered an exclusive discount on the these FDA registered high-quality authentic N95 masks. Simply enter the code NEWAGEMAMA at checkout to receive 10% off your first order! All masks ship same day from the United States so you have them when you need them.  During this crazy time in our history where everyone is on edge about proper mask safety, Canopus has you covered!
Please note: These masks are washable and reusable, but washing may decrease the effectiveness of the masks. Please refer to CDC Guides for the proper use of N95 masks. These masks are intended for non-medical usage. These masks intended to be used long term, but CDC recommends frequent disposal of the used masks to provide maximum safety.

0 comments: