Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Holiday Gift Guide - Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint



TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT

Available Now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and via UPLAY+

Rated M for Mature

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint puts you in the boots of the Ghosts, an Elite US Special Operations Unit stranded behind enemy lines in Auroa. The Wolves, a lethal ex–US military unit gone rogue, have taken over the island, home to Skell Tech. Led by your ex-brother-in-arms, Colonel Cole D. Walker, they have reprogrammed Skell’s drones into killing machines and are ready to use them, no matter the casualties.

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is a military shooter set in a diverse, hostile, and mysterious open world that you can play entirely solo or in four-player co-op. Injured, without support, and hunted down by ex-Ghosts, you must fight to survive while lost in Auroa. Choose the right alliances and decide how to take down your toughest enemy.



My Thoughts

I'll admit that the Ghost Recon series hasn't been my personal favorite since they are a little violent. I didn't let my son play them until he reached junior high, but this one even held even my attention. I love the snowy banks, and this game really brings those scenes to life. In  Ghost Recon Breaking Point, you have to hunt down the enemy in the worst conditions. Along the way, there are mysteries to be solved, and discoveries to be made as you journey with the assassins. You will fight enemies and learn cool tactical moves.

One of the unique things about this game is that you can chose between a variety of weapons and equipment.  This makes the experience unique for each person. You can also play alone or team up to play missions with your friends. The possibilities are endless, and make this a game you can play over and over again.







My son loved playing this game. He found it challenging and interesting. It's a little too hard for me and my Nintendo hands to master, but I really enjoyed watching him play. The graphics are just amazing. I love the different views of the mountains.  Watching him play was like watching a movie.

The Ghost Recon series has been one of my son's favorites, and he was excited to see what they would come up with next. He was not disappointed. If you'd like to grab a copy of this fantastic game for yourself, it is available now in stores nationwide on Xbox and Playstation 4. You can also grab a copy on Amazon. It would make a great gift for any of the teens of your list.





0 comments: