Thursday, April 18, 2019

Dino Hoppity Hop from Antsy Pants

Hop to it! This Dino hoppity hop is made of bouncy soft material. Just grab the ears tight before sitting and jumping and away you go! Easy to inflate and deflate for on the go and storage.
• weight limit: 110lbs

• Easy to inflate and deflate
• Bouncy soft material
• Includes inflating instructions

• Boosts creativity and encourages imaginative play

Unicorn and Dino Hoppity Hop, Age: 4+, MSRP: $34.99. Kids can grab hold of the unicorn’s ears and hug the dino’s neck while sitting and bouncing for hours of fun. Easy to inflate and deflate for on the go and storage.    
In addition to the new Active Play toys, Antsy Pants has a full line-up of award-winning Build and Play toys encouraging creative construction and imaginative play. These popular Play Kits are made with Snap and ClickTM connectors to ensure structures are quick and easy to build, along with being safe and strong for hours of play. 

My Thoughts

I have other Antsy Pants products in my house. They are a great company and make fun, different toys. That is what I am looking for as a mom. My kids has so many toys, it is getting out of hand. We have a lot of family, and they love to spoil him. So if I am going to actually buy something, it has to be something original and different. Antsy Pants has a lot of these types of toys. I love their Build and Play line. It is tons of fun. This Hoppity Hop is adorable as well. I have a kid who has a lot of energy. I mean what mom doesn't? This thing is great. He just hops and giggles, and chases the dogs with it and laughs. They find it fun too.
It is very durable. My kid is going through a "I have to bite everything" phase, and this toy is wonderful. He sat on it and bounced, and then chewed on it a little too lol. It is made of a nice thick rubber. I really liked the size and look of it as well. He liked it so much that when he got off, he made his doggy "bounce" on it as well. It was so cute.


 Connect with Antsy Pants



Website        Face Book      Youtube       Instagram     



4 comments:

monique s said...

So absolutely adorable. THis is one of the best ride on toys I have seen in a long time and will really tigger one's imagination.

Anonymous said...

They would be perfect for my twin grandchildren. Like the unicorn for her and the dinosaur for him Rosanne

Antoinette M said...

Great toy for little kids. My daughter would love the unicorn!

Princess Seronica said...

This is a great you for the kiddoes.