Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Degusta Box – December box features Holiday Treats and surprising tastes!






I look forward to receiving my monthly Degusta Box! The flavorful treats inside always make me happy!  There is not much of a theme for the December box, but it does feature Holiday flavors and goodies! My favorite phrase is the small Degusta Box sticker that says “open me, eat me…enjoy me. You bet I will!  


The Degusta Box monthly subscription box is an ideal gift! Foodies will enjoy each monthly treat box. Inside are treats, candies, cookies, spices and more! The flavors and contents vary each month making it a treasure hunt. The December box has spice flavors you find during the holidays. Chocolate in mint flavor, cookies with cinnamon, caramel corn, ginger and marshmallows you can add to your own cocoa!

The value is good for the quality of products that arrive each month. I have never been disappointed in the contents. There is a variety of tastes for everyone. 

The goodies inside the December Box include: 



G.H.Cretors Popped Corn – The Mix is a caramel corn and cheddar cheese corn blend. Sweet and salty in the same mouthful. My family is familiar with this delicious popcorn treat as we buy it by the large bag! A favorite! 


SunSpire SunDrops Chocolates – the dark chocolate candies are colorful in pinks, yellows and browns. They have a distinct sweet flavor. I like the dark chocolate inside! 

Chimes Ginger Chews – Original Chewy Ginger Candy. I have heard these can help with travel issues if you get car sick. I like the aroma of the ginger however ginger flavor is not for me. They are quite strong in flavor. 

GOL Bar – Garden of Life Protein bar are made from real organic ingredients. Cashews, pecans, dates and sea salt blend tastefully with milk proteins for a scrumptious on the go pick me up. The maple sea salt flavor is delicious! 


HU Chocolate – Crunchy Mint Dark Chocolate bar is made from organic cacao. There is no dairy, no palm oil, no refined sugar, no cane sugar or sugar alcohols inside. What is inside is good dark chocolate flavor with a lovely minty taste. It is a 70% dark cacao which is an acquired taste for some. I like the bold snappy flavor! 


Bahlsen Iced Cinnamon Stars Cookies – These truly taste like Christmas. A chewy star shaped cookie with an intense cinnamon flavor coated with white icing! Like eating a piece of a fancy gingerbread house! Yum! 

For cooking: 

Chef Paul Prudhomme Magic Seasoning Blends – Poultry Magic. This is just what I need for cooking the holiday bird! The sprinkle on spice blend features garlic, onion and herbs while being low sodium. It smells amazing and really adds a great flavor to chicken. They even included a recipe to make inside this box! 


Dave’s Gourmet Creamy Ginger Citrus Hot Sauce – Warm and spicy. It is way too hot for me. This is a great blend of jalapenos, ginger and spices for those bold folks liking a touch of heat. It can be used as a cooking sauce or as a dip ingredient. 



Vahdam Assorted Teas – Fresh teas in a sampler assortment. The inviting flavors include a must try of Turmeric Spiced herbal tea. I had to taste it! Opening the packet, it smells very aromatic. Turmeric, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, black pepper, lemongrass and bergamot extracts. You can see how this smells so amazing! Steeping the pyramid sachet released the intense aroma even more! The taste is delicate and not overpowering. This is a must purchase for me! 

Campfire Mini Marshmallows – regular and fruit flavored. Add a handful to your own hot cocoa or use them in baking. Cereal treats are fun to make at the holidays. The fresh taste of these marshmallows will make treats tasty! 

There were several favorites in this box! I will definitely be buying a few products again!
Well worth the $19.99 box price to find new tastes each month! 

Degusta Box makes it a fun experience trying new foods and finding new flavors! I look forward to each box! It is a foodie dream! Consider sending a Degusta Box as a holiday gift! 

Connect with Degusta Box




0 comments: