Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Product Review: Desert Essence Acitvated Charcoal Toothpaste

What we put on our bodies is just as important as what we put in our bodies. It's unreal some of the stuff that's in the personal care products out there today. That's why I am always on the lookout for safer alternatives. 



Recently, I got the chance to check out Activated Charcoal Toothpaste by Desert Essence. I was already aware of their brand, because I'd used some of their shampoo before, so I was curious to try their toothpaste--it's one product that can be very hit-or-miss with me, as you never know how a new kind is going to taste. Since it's something you use every day (especially now, at a time when so many of us are indulging in a few treats for the season), it's got to be something that's not going to make you dread brushing.

I was happy to find out that this toothpaste tastes much better than the kind I've been recently using. It's got a nice mint flavor that left my mouth feeling clean and refreshed. It was definitely a welcome change, and I think it did a pretty good job of helping to lighten up my teeth a bit, besides getting them clean. If there is one thing I would warn about is, it takes a little time to rinse it off my toothbrush all the way. Other than that, I think this is one I will be getting again. 


0 comments: