Monday, September 3, 2018

Save Tons of Money on Dry Cleaning with Dryel


I just starting working at an attorney's office again after being a work-at-home mom for almost ten years. The good news is, my old work clothes still fit me! The bad news is, most of them are dry-clean only. I'm only working part-time while my kids are in school, so I can't spend a fortune on dry cleaning. Luckily, Dryel makes it easy to keep my work clothes looking their best without spending a fortune at the dry cleaners!

If you have every visited a dry cleaner, you know how pricey it can be. One item can cost upwards of $20. Formal wear can be even more expensive. However, One Dryel Starter Kit is currently only $14.99 on Amazon, and may be even less in some physical stores. This starter kit does six full loads of laundry! That means you can save at least $100 a month on your dry cleaning bill by making the switch. For me, it's a no brainier! I work too hard to throw my money away!





Using the Dryel Starter Kit is as easy as it is affordable.  All you have to do is toss the clothes into the bag, and add the fabric sheet. Then throw the bag into the dryer. The heat from the dryer activates the cleaning solution, and removes stains and oils. In only half an hour, I have my favorite work attire perfectly clean and I'm ready to head to the office. In addition to saving a ton of money, it also saves me time. I'm balancing two jobs, college, four kids, and a social life, so every second counts! I can even get my clothes cleaned while I'm in the shower!

If you want to try Dryel, it is available in stores nationwide. They offer starter packs that include the bags, and refills boxes with cleaning clothes and stain remover only. Try it today, and make dry-cleaning easy-peasy and affordable.




****Printable Coupon****

Want to save even more money on dry cleaning your clothing? Check out the Dryel website to print out a coupon for $1 off your starter kit! 



Connect with Dryel

Website    Twitter     Instagram     Pinterest     Facebook



0 comments: