Friday, September 16, 2016

The Flawless #OOTD Secret Weapon

The components for the perfect #OOTD include unique style, bold accessories and an effortless hair style! Unfortunately, annoying static and humidity can completely ruin a look. Thankfully there’s Static Schmatic, a line of all-natural, anti-static sprays that removes clingy static in clothes and eliminates frizz and flyaway hairs.

Static Schmatic was created by the mother/daughter team, Kris and Whitney, who teamed up with a natural chemist to create a spray solution that was all natural, safe for the environment, odor-free and stylish. Static Schmatic provides the power to safely battle static in a graceful and stylish way while still breathing the clean air around you. 

Static Schmatic is the must-have accessory for a static-free, flawless #OOTD.

My Thoughts:


Having thin, wavy hair means I am often the victim of frizzy hair. A lot of times, the extra static comes from my clothing. Nothing is more annoying that putting on your clothes and then seeing your hair instantly sticking up after styling. I found the concept of Static Shamatic to be so unique! I was thrilled to try it! 

The first product I tried was the hair spray. I read over the directions and sprayed it on my hair after it was dry. I was very impressed to see how quickly my frizz and flyaways were gone. I also tried it after a shower when my hair was wet, and saw the same great results! I did have to reapply a few hours later, but it was a quick and easy solve. I sprayed a couple times, brushed my hair, and any signs of frizz were gone. Also, I saw no signs of oiliness, which is often a down side of putting products on thin hair. I now keep this spray in my purse as my before and on the go hair product. 

I was also just as impressed with the clothing variety of Static Shamatic. I have used it a couple different ways. Before drying, I spray a light mist on my clothes and then allow them to dry normally. I have also used this on dry clothes as well. So far, I have impressed with the results! It helps keep static cling out and wrinkles. 

What is also wonderful about this product is that it's all natural! No need to worry about putting any sort of harsh chemicals into your hair or clothing. The ingredients of the hair spray are distilled water, plant-based soap, coconut oil, glycerin and salt. The clothing spray is distilled water, aloe vera, plant- based soap, glycerin and salt. There is no distinct smell on either product. This is ideal for me as someone with allergies who is sensitive to strong smells. 

I would highly recommend this product!

Connect with Static Shamatic: 





0 comments: